1. Why can't I currently buy all of Jo's ebooks from the Nook/iBooks/Kobo/Google stores?
At the moment, Jo has an exclusive eBook contract with Amazon for several of her series. However, you do not need to own or purchase a Kindle to read her eBooks! Just click HERE to download the FREE Kindle App. Once you download the free app, you can read her eBooks on any of the following devices:
Smart phone (iPhone/iPod Touch/Android/Apple or Windows/Blackberry)
Tablet (iPad/Android/Apple or Windows)
Computer (desktop or laptop, Mac or Windows)
Once you've downloaded the free Kindle App, you can purchase any of Jo's books that are exclusive to Amazon and it will automatically appear in your app.
2. When will Jo's next book release be?
Please click HERE to receive a personal email announcement about each new release.
3. Are Jo's books available in paperback?
Yes, ALL of Jo's books are available in paperback on Amazon.
4. Will there be a movie based on the Lost Colony Series or another one of Jo's books/series?
Anything is possible, but she doesn't have any news to share just yet. Click here to sign up for her email list, and you'll be one of the first to hear about all her special announcements!
5. Where am I most likely to bump into one of the Native hotties from the Lost Colony Series?
Roanoke Island, on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. A replica of the English fort is open for tours!
6. Are Jo's stories available as audiobooks?
Not yet, but she promises they are coming soon!